Thursday 3 March 2011

Ideas and concepts


I took a knife and cut out her eye
I took it home and watched it wither and die
[At6] 
Well, she's lucky that I didn't slip her a smile
[At7] 
That's why she sleeps with one eye open
That's the price she paid


I said, hey, girl with one eye
Get your 
filthy fingers out of my pie
[At8] 
I said, hey, girl with one eyeI'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry
[At9] 

I slipped my hand under her skirt
[At10] 
I said don't worry, it's not gonna hurt
Oh, 
my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt
[At11] 
That's why you sleep with one eye open
That's the price you paid

I said, hey, girl with one eye
Get your filthy fingers out of my pie
[At12] 
I said, hey, girl with one eye
I'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry
You made me cry
You made me cry
You made me cry
[At13] 

I said, hey, girl with one eye
Get your filthy fingers out of my pie
I said, hey, girl with one eye
Get your filthy fingers out my pie
[At14] 
I said, hey, girl with one eyeGet your filthy fingers out of my pie
[At15] 
I said, hey, girl with one eyeI'll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry
[At16] 
(Narrative shows to interpretations of this story of the siblings. Both of the sisters mime separate lyrics to express different feelings and issues) 



 [At1]Mental and physical abuse from sibling. These lyrics could insinuate the real her underneath.

 [At2]Physical abuse.

 [At3]Jealousy and Sibling rivalry. The mean, controlling sister pulls an innocent face with horrid intentions and stops the other sibling in her tracks leaving her room perhaps.

 [At4]Sister cut the dolls eye out which is symbolising the other sibling. So now the doll sleeps with one eye open.

 [At5]Depressed look upon her face. Whilst the doll is on the shelf looking towards the girl with one eye.

 [At6]Takes knife and cuts out the dolls eye. The horrid sibling keeps the eye in her room and watches it wither and die, suggesting her sister.

 [At7]The horrid sister walks up to the sibling and wipes her lipstick from her lips across her mouth to suggest a smile. (The joker inspired type image)

 [At8]This could be suggesting to die. Maybe the lyrics ‘pie’ symbolise life.

 [At9]Nightmare- Older sibling cutting her heart out and terrorising her.

 [At10]The horrid sister slips her hand under the dolls skirt and breaks one of the legs off violently.

 [At11]Close up shot of the horrid sisters face miming the lyrics nastily. Something suggesting her past.

 [At12]The horrid sister slaps sibling across the face for leaving her room or doing something she didn’t like e.g.: stealing her doll back.

 [At13]The terrorised sibling cries with her back leaning against her door and slides down, breaking down in tears.  Self-harming, drug abuse or alcohol.

 [At14]To the beat of the music have one girl being hit across the face repeatedly.

 [At15]Other sibling ends being a heap on the floor maybe to signify suicide.

 [At16]Horrid sister has the last word. One tear runs down her face and she wipes it away briskly as quickly as she can as if she’s ashamed of crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment